The Kitchen Garden will be popping up with classes regularly at spots around Cromwell.
These ever changing classes are the ones you can book one or two (or more!) seats for.
We’ll keep you posted with what Pop Up classes are coming up here. Or follow us on Facebook or Instagram.
If you have suggestions for Pop Up classes you’d be keen for, please get in touch!
hours minutes seconds
Central Otago Themed Mid Winter Dinner & Demonstrations
This event will be lush! We’re combining recipe demonstrations with a rich Central Otago themed multi course dinner, and should you choose, an add on of generous wine matching.
The evening will begin with pre dinner nibbles and recipe demonstrations for elements of every dish in The Kitchen Garden HQ kitchen.
Followed by three delicious courses all featuring ingredients sourced from local producers.
- Amuse bouche: Goat’s cheese & thyme honey profiteroles. Beetroot tartar on rye lavosh.
- Starter: Crispy duck breast with red cabbage three ways, dukkah, quince paste & honey dressing.
- Main: Venison three ways, port jus with a watercress puree, crispy potatoes, port poached pear, rocket & walnut salad.
- Palate cleanser: Quince & white cherry port sorbet.
- Dessert: Apple Tarte Tatin made with apricot port syrup, housemade gingernut ice cream and toasted gingernut crumb.
- Cheese & Port: A tasting of local fruit ports matched with goat’s cheese & crackers.
Should you choose to add on our wine matching option, you’ll be greeted with a glass of local Methode Traditionelle bubbly, each course will be accompanied by a glass of matched Central Otago wine (including some rare finds).
Tickets are extremely limited.
Demonstrations & meal only: $100
Demonstrations, meal & wine matching: $180
To book please click the Google Form link below.
Or email us at email@example.com